How to take Screenshot in Windows | Windows Tool


To take screenshot in windows you can use Keyboard shortcuts, but if you want to use a software to take screenshots according to your necessity, then windows has a Tool for that. You don't have to go anywhere and download any software, windows provide a software to take screenshots in your computer. By using a software, you get more control over what and how to take screenshots in Windows. 

The tool is "Snipping Tool" which is a screenshot utility included in Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 except the Starter and Basic editions. It is not available in Windows XP.. It can take screenshots of an open window, rectangular areas, a free-form area, or the entire screen. Snips can then be annotated using a mouse or a tablet, stored as an image file (PNG, GIF, or JPEG file) or an MHTML file, or e-mailed. Snipping Tool allows for basic image editing of the snapshot, with different colored pens, an eraser, and a highlighter.

Taking Screenshots in Windows

Follow the below steps to take screenshots using Snipping Tool :

 1. Click on 'Start' and search for 'snipping tool' and Open it. (or you can click on the Start button, select 'All Programs', then 'Accessories'. Select the 'Snipping' Tool from the list and open it.)


 2. After opening Snipping Tool you can capture any of the following types of snips:

Free-form Snip - Draw a free-form shape around an object.

➤ Rectangular Snip - Drag the cursor around an object to form a rectangle.

➤ Window Snip - Select a window, such as a browser window or dialog box, that you want to capture.

➤ Full-screen Snip - Capture the entire screen.


 3. If you want to give border to the snip, click on 'Options' in Snipping Tool and enable/disable border and give it a color.


 4. Now select the arrow next to the New button, choose the kind of snip you want then click on 'New' in the Snipping Tool and take the snip. (drag the cursor around the area you want to capture for Free-form and Rectangular snip)

 5. After you capture a snip, it's automatically copied to the Snipping Tool window. From there, you can annotate, save, or share the snip.

 6. You can Annotate a snip after you capture it, you can write or draw on or around the snip by selecting the Pen button, you can use the Highlight tool to draw attention to text and you can also copy it and paste it anywhere you want.


 7. Click on the Save Snip button then in the Save As box, enter a file name, location, and type, and then select Save.

 8. Or you can copy the Snip when you create it by clicking on Copy button and paste it into Paint or Word or any other editor in which you can make more edits than you can in the Snip annotation editor.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.

    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like
    this one today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed
    browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
    to your rss feed and I hope you write again very
    soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me
    out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist different customers like its
    aided me. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I
    can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering
    if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you reduce it,
    any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
    it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick
    heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be
    much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful ..
    Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I am happy to search out a lot of useful information here
    in the put up, we want work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's awesome to pay a visit this web site and reading the
    views of all mates about this article, while I am also
    keen of getting familiarity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you wish for to grow your experience only keep visiting this
    web site and be updated with the newest news posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all
    your posts! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about cheapest captcha
    solver. Regards

    ReplyDelete