How to remove or hide "Powered by blogger" Attribution Gadget from blogger


There is a Attribution gadget that says “Powered by Bloggger” which appear in the blog's footer in blogger. By default, this gadget is Locked, so you cannot remove it. To get rid of this gadget you have to Unlock it first. It's not illegal, don’t worry your blogger blog will not remove by Google.

Now i will tell you how to remove the Attribution gadget from the Blogger Footer. Before removing this gadget you can Backup your Blogger Template, because while editing HTML code, if anything goes wrong or template modified design doesn’t work, you can restore from backed up template.

Steps to remove 'Powered by blogger' by unlocking the Attribution widget

1. Log in to your Blogger Dashboard, then go to Template option, and click on the Edit HTML.


2. Now Click to Jump to Widget and select Attribution 1 option.


You can also use the CTRL + F and search for “Attribution” keyword

3. Now look for this line of codes.
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution' visible='true'>


4. Now replace the locked=’true’ with locked=’false’.

After changes, the code will look like this,
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='false' title='' type='Attribution' visible='true'>

5. Don’t change any other value, and click on 'Save Template'.

6. Now go to the layout option, and click on Attribution gadget, and now you can see the remove option. click on remove, and save your settings.



Sometimes “Powered by blogger” appear again after removing it, in some blogger templates.

* For this, you can delete the whole attribution gadget codes. The code will be like this-


<b:section class='foot' id='footer-3' name='Footer' showaddelement='no'>
        <b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution' visible='true'>
          <b:includable id='main'>
    <div class='widget-content' style='text-align: center;'>
      <b:if cond='data:attribution != &quot;&quot;'>
       <data:attribution/>
      </b:if>
    </div>

    <b:include name='quickedit'/>
  </b:includable>
        </b:widget>
      </b:section>

* Select the whole 
Attribution gadget code as shown below and Delete it.


* After deleting the Attribution code, click on 'Save Template'. Now the Attribution gadget will be removed from your blog. That's it.

If you don't want to delete the Attribution gadget, there is another method to remove 'Powered by Bloggger', i.e. by hiding the Attribution widget by using adding CSS code.

Hide Attribution gadget by adding CSS code

1. Go to Blogger template option, and click on the Edit HTML.

2. By using CTRL+F search for this code -   </head>


3. Now just above </head> tag, add the below CSS code,

<style>#Attribution1{display: none;}</style>


4. Click on Save template. Now when you View your blog, the attribution gadget or 'Powered by Blogger' in footer of your blogspot blog will not appear.

Post a Comment

28 Comments

  1. Great post. Thanks for nice information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking about technologies these days. All of the paperwork is left behind and now it is time to go virtual. Read about m&a vdr and it will make sense to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kroger Company or "Kroger" as the one of the largest supermarket chain by revenue and a top private employer to the boot has introduced the Kroger Employee GreatPeople.
    greatpeople.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea of making money online is attractive to many, primarily because of the benefits it offers. Making money online is thought to be a hoax to some people, i can assure you it's not as i am living breathing proof of.im reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello mates, how is all, and what you would like to say on the topic
    of this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely awesome in favor of
    me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by error,
    while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and
    would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do
    keep up the awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! This post couldn't be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I am going to send this article
    to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! This post could not be written much better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talking about this. I'll forward this information to him.
    Fairly certain he'll have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
    <a href="http://www.traininginsholinganallur.in/web-designing-training-in-chennai.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while
    I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here
    now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all
    round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep
    up the excellent jo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the admin of this site is genuinely working hard for his website,
    for the reason that here every material is quality based information.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always spent my half an hour to read this
    website's content all the time along with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Promote other people's products and make money for yourself. We show you how! Create your free Affilorama membership and start today!

    Find out here: Learn how to make money online?

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The majority of us might have business interests while purchasing or even making
    use of electricity mopeds but also for kids, electrical bikes are absolutely nothing below a luxury.

    The principle of electrical bike has been actually created exclusively for youngsters.

    The regular grow older for kids to ride the gas/electric scooters is
    8 years. Having said that, the grow older might differ
    inning accordance with the kid's weight and also maturity
    level.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I should check
    things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the blog is better than a cup of good coffee.if you want to learn digital marketing. digital marketing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a visit at
    this web site, and post is genuinely fruitful
    designed for me, keep up posting these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, there thanks for the post. I would like to suggest you to visit here for some cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have not checked in here for a while because
    I thought it was getting boring, but the
    last few posts are great quality so I guess I'll add you back to
    my daily bloglist. You deserve it friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for healthy
    diet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Assisted me
    a lot, just what I was searching for :D.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog
    website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

    I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent idea.

    ReplyDelete