Google Teapot Easter Egg - Pour tea into a teacup on Google page


With this fun trick you can pour Tea into a teacup on Google. This is an easter egg added by Google in its product. It's a Google sub-pages easter egg, so we have to open a google subpage to see this trick. On the page there will be a Teapod, which will pour tea into a cup. You can amaze your friends and other with this Fun trick.

Teapot - Easter Egg

➤  Go to this ➛ Google Page

➤  The page says, '418. I’m a teapot. The requested entity body is short and stout. Tip me over and pour me out.' There will be a Teapot and a cup on the google page as shown ih the below image-


➤  Now move the cursor to the Teapot and Click on it, and the teapot will start pouring tea into the teacup, as shown below-


➤  This Google easter egg works on both Desktop and Mobile.

➤  Use this Fun trick and have a cup of tea with Google ☺☺.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Hey very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this web
    site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read
    through more, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox annd
    noow each time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thos was a very nice post. Takibg a few minutes and actual effort to crerate
    a very good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot
    and don't seem to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itss nnot my first time to pay a visit this web site,
    i am visiting this website dailly and take pleasant data from
    here everyday.

    ReplyDelete